Friday 9 May 2014

Environment Modeling

Sheng's Concept Art

Sheng had given me a basic outline for the environment. I started improvising on it. After a few hours of struggle I decided that it would be faster to model afresh rather than struggle with the already existing models. I started with the fences.


Lilly's House Images

Then, I made the main house and its windows.Basically; I continued modelling on Sheng’s concept and Lilly’s house references. I modelled the foliage basket at the windows and a window sill for each window.
The sides of the house looked suffocating because of no windows at the sides. I modeled some on each side. The patio was freshly modeled with a door and stairs as its side exit to the backyard where the action takes place.


Sheng\s stepping stones and dustbins were perfectly modeled. I just imported them into this new file. Even the trees looked fine. They were imported too.

I uploaded a ‘first look’ images on our shared group to get some feedbacks. I got some good replies from my peers.



I am currently working on the props near the shed area as can be seen in the discussion above. I have searched for some reference images online and I am trying to incorporate what is important and leaving out any detail that might be irrelevant.


No comments:

Post a Comment