Wednesday 14 May 2014

Adding Props to the Environment

I sent over the last update of the environment of our film to John H. I always look up to him for his suggestions. He started laughing as I had placed two satellites on the roof. So, I sifted one to the house on the left. Then, he also adviced the buildings might not have the satellite on the roof but around some window maybe. So, I shifted that too. I even changed the roof of the main building.

It is very important for our film that the house looks as British as possible.

I have added a few carton boxes,guttering, a Bar-be-Que table and wheelie-bins today. However, after this render, I felt that the bar-be-que table looks a little large and the wheelie bins a tad too small. I will resize them tomorrow. 

I also intend to start some foliage building tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment