Monday 20 January 2014

Supervisor Meeting

Our concept and story have started to take some shape now. In a meeting,with Sharon,we discussed our story idea and what animation art style that we might like to pursue. Initially,we had planned for 3D Characters on 2D Backgrounds. However, I was introduced to 'pocoyo' art style where there is no background. I found this quite interesting and time-saving as we have to prepare animatics of two films. 

Lilly is directing the first film and for my research I am directing the second. However, all four of us our currently having a go at the storyboard our style. I am the Production Manager. I am new to this. I find scheduling everything on google Calender easier.However, I intend to make one on Excel too.

We all are now concentrating on Concept Art and Moodboard for the Animation Art style. Also,we plan to have a rough animatics ready by next Supervisor Meeting. 

With the Going Live and Reflection on Module Assessment there is already a lot to do. Let's see how effectively we use this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment