Monday 20 January 2014

Research

We have squared on that we would like to make two animatics for my research with two different tone style to bring out the Gain and Loss Framed Messages clearly. The gain framed film is based on a story and the loss framed is in the form of an informative monologue.

Lilly is directing the Gain-Framed Film while I will be directing the other. Currently all of us are concentrating on the script and story-boarding of the Gain Framed Film. I am doing my bit of Research on the Loss Framed Film. I need to congregate all the facts and data of what is happening and what needs to be done in a narration. The films are on taking care of the local wildlife esp endangered birds. So, far I have sent an email to Dundee RSPB on their advice of the plight of the Local Birds. I am waiting for their response.

Some of the birds that I did find interesting for our animation are 


Bullfinch: Declined by 53%(Common Bird Census between 1970 and 1999)


Song Thrush: Declined by 56% (Common Bird Census between 1970 and 1999)


Starling: Declined by 76% ( Common Bird Census between 1970 and 1999)

Not only are they beautiful and need to be saved but i think they will prove to be good examples for Sheng's Research on 'paranoid' characters.


Ref: http://www.rspb.org.uk/advice/helpingbirds/decline/nationaltrends.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment