Tuesday 1 April 2014

Research Paper and Presentation

I had started writing the research paper quite early on. My language was more conversational as I was putting down my thoughts at random. What was the germ idea behind this research? What made it so intriguing that I wanted to research on it? These became part of my introduction.

As I proceeded further, I had to mention the source inspiration behind my thought process. Then I headed straight into the Behavioural Psychology Theory. It was the basis of my research. Explaining it in detail was necessary to show that I understood it well.

Then, I wrote in the details showing the depth of my research regarding specific bird species going extinct and how I was planning to make them a part of my film. Further, there was a chapter on the Focus Groups that I had conducted followed by its results.


I had changed the templates for my presentation. I created a timeline with pictures that were symbolic of the development of my research which appeared with each slide as its header, completing as a set only in the end. Below are the slides that I used for my presentation.






No comments:

Post a Comment