Monday 17 March 2014

Modelling Lilly

                                                         
                                                                        Terrified Lily

The way Lily looks has changed tenfold since just the basic face. I have mostly been into modelling inanimate environmental objects. So,it was very important to maintain the topology required to animate a human model. I saw several videos on human modeling on Digital Tutors. It helped me maintain the topology but mostly I was following Sheng's character design.


I blocked all the body parts and then started modifying them according to the character.


I liked how the shoes turned out to be. 


Made the hand but the topology needs to be re-checked.



First look


The basic body blocked with little details.


No comments:

Post a Comment